When choosing a pest control company, there are several things you should consider.
- Will the company respect my family, my pets, my home and me?
- Will the company deal with my pest problems ethically?
- Will the company be mindful of the products they use in my home?
- Is the company fully licensed and insured?
- Does the company offer an extensive warranty for their work?
- Does the company have pride in their appearance and their workmanship?
- Does the company explain the process and what to expect from their work?
- Does the company have a solid reputation?
- Does the company respect the cleanliness of my home?
- Is the company knowledgeable and up to date with the latest technology in the industry?
- Does the company hire people with reputable backgrounds?
- Is their work and professionalism consistent with each visit?
- Are they a local company?
- Do they treat me as a person, and not a number?
- Does the company run smooth from admin to the work carried out?
- Is the company punctual?
We at GPC can proudly and confidently say that we stand by our work and the quality of service that you deserve! You will notice the difference with our company from the moment you call us, to the moment we enter your home or business and finally, when we leave you with the feeling of comfort and satisfaction in knowing that you have found a company that cares.